Sunday 4 November 2012

Hot Chocolate and Explosions.

This time last night, I was at a bonfire. It was brilliant. I do love a good set of fireworks. My little cousin loved it too. Despite all of us complaining that we had cold fingers, cold feet, or cold toes; we all had a great time. I feel like sharing the photos I took with you guys. Although they're not that brilliant; it's hard to get the timing right for photos of fireworks. As soon as you press the screen, they've already exploded and the next ones are about to. It was annoying.


The one on the left was the bonfire when we first got there. I thought it looked so pretty.

The one on the right was awesome. It looked so cool when it left red smoke everywhere.

The ones below were amazing. They made the sky look like a nebula.

 

The one above was my favourite. It looks and sounds a lot like popcorn. It was great. 

 These ones were fantastic. It's just a shame that the photos can't show how big they were.



I think this is my favourite photo. I love how you can see the moon and how everyone can just be united in awe for that half an hour.



It was a lovely night I got to spend with my family. I got to watch my cousin have the time of her life on the rides, drink hot chocolate, eat candy floss and have an all-round wonderful time! Brilliant!

No comments:

Post a Comment