Wednesday 31 October 2012

Pumpkins, Knives and Geoffrey Chaucer.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN! Hope you've all had a spook-tacular day ;)

I thought I should tell you about my pumpkin, which I carved last night. Despite its simplicity, it took me ages. I'm pretty proud of it. I think it looks great. However, I wasn't happy about using a sharp knife. I'm not the most coordinated of people, and so I almost ended up with a missing left thumb and a few severed fingers by the time I was finished. I don't like knives. They're just too pointy for their own good.

Also, today, myself and Mia decided that when we have kids, we will both name our first-born children Theophrastus. (if you've ever studied Geoffrey Chaucer's Wife of Bath, then you'll know the anti-feminist I'm talking about. If you haven't... well, it's probably for the best)

No comments:

Post a Comment