Tuesday 30 October 2012

How crazy was your Tuesday?

Hello all! Today is Tuesday, Crazy Tuesday. Every Tuesday is Crazy Tuesday. I'm not quite sure how Crazy Tuesdays came to be. But anyway. Today was a particularly crazy Tuesday.

Today, we, as the Sixth Form Student Union, hosted our second (yes, SECOND) Crazy Tuesday Quiz! It was brilliant! The theme was "Halloween" (which reminds me; I should really go and carve my pumpkin...) and it was so good! Sophie had made loads of yummy biscuits, Kayleigh made lovely cookies, and me, Mia and Giorge had made spooky cakes! Jess manned the teas and coffees (the cup of tea was most spiffing, thank you Jess), Kayleigh, Mia and Sophie sold our delightful sweet treats, and Rachelle manned the music for the film/tv programme theme tune round (which was pretty hard... Thanks for that guys) and Weave was Quiz Master again (and added a bunch of extra "bonus questions" which were equally as hard to guess as they were last time... We really didn't have a clue). It was a blast! Me, Danielle and Dana came third... THIRD! Oh yes! Apparently we're mildly good at quizzes! (no, we didn't know either) And we won a Toblerone! Yay! Which we will eat tomorrow in Psychology! Yummy. Then after the quiz was finished, me, Jess and Sophie attempted to sell the remainder of our cakes and biscuits to the lower school. Apparently shouting "10p cakes! Cakes for 10p! There's biscuits too!" means that they're free. Some people confuse me.

Also, I just sat and watched two episodes of Friends and ate Bonfire Toffee. Pretty crazy, even for a Tuesday. And now I'm going to do Psychology work and drink hot chocolate. I am so crazy; I'm literally off the rails. (I tend to use sarcasm a lot, as you can probably tell. So get used to it)

Okay, so that's my day in a nutshell; I hope your Tuesday was just as crazy as mine! ;)

PS: I did this post on the blogger app for Android. So I don't know how it's going to turn out. Hopefully it's okay. If not I'll... Um... I don't know. But I'll do something. Probably sigh excessively at my phone for a while. Hmm. I should probably stop babbling now.

No comments:

Post a Comment