Wednesday 24 October 2012

So, this is my first post on here. *pause for celebratory dance* I've wanted to do this for a while now, so here I am! I thought I'd start off with a "Ten Questions Answered" post. Oh yes.

1) Name and age?
Hayley, 17

2) Favourite band(s) and/or singer(s)
Frank Turner, The Hoosiers and The Killers

3) Favourite movie?
Avengers Assemble (HECK YEAH)

4) Last movie you saw and the next one you're going to see?
Last saw The Bourne Legacy, next going to see Skyfall

5) Favourite actor(s)?
Tom Hiddleston, Ben Barnes, Robert Downey Jr., Benedict Cumberbatch, Jude Law, Matt Smith, Emma Stone, Karen Gillan

6) Favourite song(s)?
Photosynthesis, If Ever I Stray, I Still Believe, Glory Hallelujah, Reasons Not To Be An Idiot, Peggy Sang The Blues (Frank Turner). Bumpy Ride, Goodbye Mr A, Choices, Made to Measure, Killer, Cops And Robbers (The Hoosiers). Mr. Brightside, Runaways, Spaceman, All These Things That I've Done, Smile Like You Mean It, When You Were Young (The Killers). Also, I Am the Doctor (Doctor Who soundtracks)

7) Place you most want to visit?
Paris

8) Aspirations?
Study English Literature at university, become a primary school teacher

9) Any fears?
Needles, blood, hospitals, lifts (God help me if I ever get trapped in a hospital lift with a needle squirting blood)

10) Last thing you bought?
A bus ticket to see my lovely friend, Mia



Hope this was vaguely interesting/informing/something to pass the time reading. Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment